Federal government has decided to continue two projects of former government, i.e. Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) and People Works Programme (PWP) but with the new names.
Reliable sources told this scribe that the priorities of both the projects might be changed with cut of funds. The names of both programmes would be changed to National programmes.
It has also been decided that, new schemes would be launched beneath the umbrella of BISP, under which the needy families would be given financial help to stand on their own feet, instead of giving
The sources said that strict audit would be carried out of the amount so far released for Benazir Income Support Programme and it is very much possible that its funds might be decreased due to tight budgetary position.
The source said that BISP's annual administrative cost and price of advertisement campaign on media has reached to
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free