Following is the text of press release issued by Lamudi.pk
Leading property portal Lamudi is going mobile, with the company today unveiling a new mobile app, for both android and iOS users, for house-hunters in
The app, Lamudi: Real Estate for Sale and Rent, features a wide selection of agency and property listings, giving global house-hunters a free platform to find real estate on the go. From today, properties in
Lamudi has designed the app in order to meet the growing demand for mobile internet services in the emerging markets, especially
More than 75 percent of those surveyed by the IDC said they frequently used mobile devices as well as PCs. Locally, mobile internet use has soared as the price of smartphones has fallen, while 3G internet services are being rolled out across the country.
The app's filter options have been optimised to allow users to narrow their search by country. A key feature of the app is the match alert function, which notifies users whenever a property that suits their needs hits the market.
Users can create favourites lists to bookmark their preferred properties. All listings feature high-quality photo galleries, detailed property information, maps, and multiple contact details for property owners or agents. House-hunters can also share their favourite properties with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or email.
For more information, contact:
Phone: 042 35972183 or 0345 8432275
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings