Georgia's Finance Minister
The parties discussed Georgia's tax policy and the measures to be taken by this country's government to create a healthy tax system that in turn will contribute to the economic growth and equitable redistribution of revenues.
The meeting was also attended by the deputies of Georgia's finance minister,
IMF technical assistance mission has arrived in
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones