“Daniel’s extensive strategic expertise, including experience in fundraising and the public markets, is a great asset to the Genkyotex team,” stated Dr.
Dr. Elger was most recently Chief Financial Officer and a Board Director of e-Therapeutics plc, a
Genkyotex is developing first in class, small molecule therapeutics that specifically and selectively inhibit the NOX family of enzymes. Using a unique screening platform, Genkyotex has identified novel NOX inhibitors with the potential to treat disease areas with a high clinical need and large market potential. The company’s lead product, GKT137831, is now in a Phase 2 clinical study in patients with diabetic nephropathy and has shown promise in several other disease models, including atherosclerosis, lung and liver fibrosis, osteoporosis, and in models of angiogenesis. Genkyotex was founded in 2006 by scientists from
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers