ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10062014 -
The transaction refinanced the company's senior debt, repaid its subordinated debt and provided flexibility for future acquisitions.
'This financing strengthens our financial position in order to grow, both here in the U.S. and abroad,' said
'We're pleased to have the opportunity to work with our colleagues in the U.S. on closing this transaction for McLarens,' said
McLarens performs claims management, loss adjusting, pre-risk and damage surveying, and auditing services for companies throughout the world. Specific areas of expertise include Aviation, Agriculture, Property, Casualty, Technical Services, Transportation, Crime & Specie, Claims Management, and Audit. Headquartered in
McLarens's global footprint enables it to provide streamlined consistent service to global customers, while at the same time delivering local expertise and responsive service. McLarens is the only global, employee-owned loss adjusting firm in the world. McLarens' adjusters have an average of over 20 years of claims experience, and this experience is a key part of how McLarens has built its reputation for high quality loss adjusting services.
GE Antares is a unit of
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
Tel: 312 441 7854
Mobile: 312 802 9712
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs