The new solutions include technologies that merge the branch and ATM channel, such as NCR Interactive Teller and Interactive Banker. NCR Interactive Teller allows customers to bank with a live video teller and conduct up to 95 per cent of typical teller transactions, extending its capabilities far beyond that of today's ATMs.
The company official mentioned that bank can set up 250 square feet unstaffed branch and 1,000 square feet staffed branch by using its latest products. Without disclosing the name
Interactive Teller allows a live teller to take remote control of the device while engaging the customer over two-way video, providing a personalised experience. NCR also introduced NCR Interactive Banker — an innovative technology that helps banks to rethink their branch environment, including reducing the size of branch footprints, by using an advanced financial services kiosk paired to sophisticated teller software. This technology allows branch employees to move from one station to another with complete visibility of customers' needs and personalities through robust customer data transmitted to a tablet PC.
"A streamlined omni-channel approach to banking services ensures a consistent consumer experience, whether they access their banking service via a mobile, tablet or visiting a branch in person," said, Stelios Fragkos, vice president, financial sales for
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women