Award winners were selected by an independent panel of judges based on qualitative and quantitative factors, including performance in 2013 and risk return metrics through the first quarter of 2014, with a focus on consistency of fund performance.
"We are honored to be recognized by Eurekahedge for a third consecutive year," said Levinson. "Most importantly, these awards reflect our team's success in delivering strong returns for limited partners through our highly differentiated macro strategy and unique implementation. We remain focused on the disciplined execution of our strategy, and continually earning the trust and confidence of our investors."
In January, Fortress announced that the investment adviser and general partner of FAMF will be reorganized and owned by a newly formed Singapore-based independent entity - Graticule Asset Management Asia ("GAMA"). GAMA will continue to use Fortress' infrastructure and institutional-quality back office capabilities, as part of the Fortress Affiliated Manager Platform.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers