Award winners were selected by an independent panel of judges based on qualitative and quantitative factors, including performance in 2013 and risk return metrics through the first quarter of 2014, with a focus on consistency of fund performance.
"We are honored to be recognized by Eurekahedge for a third consecutive year," said Levinson. "Most importantly, these awards reflect our team's success in delivering strong returns for limited partners through our highly differentiated macro strategy and unique implementation. We remain focused on the disciplined execution of our strategy, and continually earning the trust and confidence of our investors."
In January, Fortress announced that the investment adviser and general partner of FAMF will be reorganized and owned by a newly formed Singapore-based independent entity - Graticule Asset Management Asia ("GAMA"). GAMA will continue to use Fortress' infrastructure and institutional-quality back office capabilities, as part of the Fortress Affiliated Manager Platform.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go