The controlling party has the right to liquidate the existing reserve balance of approximately
Fitch's rating addresses timely payment of interest and principal according to the original schedule and does not include any potential acceleration amounts. A further rating action will be taken following either a failure to make a scheduled payment according to the documents or a restructuring of the original terms of the notes. If the notes are restructured or exchanged in an effort to avert a probable payment default, the rating on the notes will be lowered to 'D' to reflect that a distressed debt exchange has occurred according to Fitch's report 'Distressed Debt Exchange Criteria for Structured Finance'.
Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Distressed Debt Exchange Criteria for Structured Finance' (
--'Corporacion Geo, S.A.B. de C.V.' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Distressed Debt Exchange Criteria for Structured Finance
Corporacion Geo, S.A.B. de C.V.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z