The controlling party has the right to liquidate the existing reserve balance of approximately
Fitch's rating addresses timely payment of interest and principal according to the original schedule and does not include any potential acceleration amounts. A further rating action will be taken following either a failure to make a scheduled payment according to the documents or a restructuring of the original terms of the notes. If the notes are restructured or exchanged in an effort to avert a probable payment default, the rating on the notes will be lowered to 'D' to reflect that a distressed debt exchange has occurred according to Fitch's report 'Distressed Debt Exchange Criteria for Structured Finance'.
Additional information is available at www.fitchratings.com.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' (
--'Distressed Debt Exchange Criteria for Structured Finance' (
--'Corporacion Geo, S.A.B. de C.V.' (
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Distressed Debt Exchange Criteria for Structured Finance
Corporacion Geo, S.A.B. de C.V.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia