Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Possible application of the PEX reaction on AuNP is demonstrated for the detection of a single nucleotide mutation in the target DNA."
For more information on this research see: Preparation of ferrocene-functionalized gold nanoparticles by primer extension reaction on the particle surface. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2014;24(12):2661-2663. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground