The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The 3D magnetic biosensor designed here can provide important information for future biochip research and applications."
For more information on this research see: Single cell detection using 3D magnetic rolled-up structures. Lab On a Chip - Miniaturisation for Chemistry and Biology, 2013;13(21):4225-30 (see also Biosensing).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant