The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "MTT assay was carried out on the GT/PVA nanofiber to investigate the proliferation rate of fibroblast cells on the scaffolds."
For more information on this research see: Fabrication of novel nanofiber scaffolds from gum tragacanth/poly(vinyl alcohol) for wound dressing application: in vitro evaluation and antibacterial properties. Materials Science & Engineering C, Materials for Biological Applications, 2013;33(8):4935-43 (see also Nanofibers).
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures