Following is the text of press note issued by
Finance Minister Senator
The CCoP approved the
The CCoP also considered the PPL transaction. Minister of State for Privatization, Mr.
Final allotment of shares out of the Book Building Offer shall be made after receipt of full subscription money from the successful bidders. However, shares to such bidders shall be issued/transferred within 7 working days, after receipt of full subscription money.
The transaction marketing road shows are scheduled to be held in
The CCoP approved the transaction structure of PPL with the directions of the Finance Minister that within next three months of this transaction, 7 million shares for general public with preference to existing employees of PPL should be offered.
The meeting was attended by Minister for Commerce,
For more information, contact:
5-A EAC Building Constitution Avenue,
Tel: +9251 920 5146 -47
Fax: +9251 920 3076
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya