ENP Newswire -
Release date- 10062014 - Customers at
RBS mobile app
The RBS and NatWest mobile apps are saving customers time and money
More than 4 million of the banks' customers make an average of four basic online transactions every month that previously would have required a visit to their local branch.
Customers who now do those same transactions on their phone, tablet or computer are saving an average six mile round trip to their bank branch. That is more than 24 million miles saved every year in total - enough to circle the globe 963 times and the equivalent of
Customers are also saving up to two hours of their time every month by using mobile and online services to keep on top of their finances.
Nearly 170,000 of RBS and NatWest's customers use the mobile app
The banking app is more popular than ever, with stats showing that usage on Friday 30 May made it the busiest day ever. The app had 3.65 million log ins, up 4% on the previous peak day of
The busiest time for logins on that day was
'I'm delighted that relatively new services like our award-winning mobile app are allowing our customers to save valuable time and that we are providing an unprecedented range of choices to make banking simpler and easier.'
The banks are investing
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant