E-Leather products are manufactured by hydro-entangling leather fibres and a high performance core material. The material looks and feels like traditional leather while being more durable and lighter weight.
E-Leather also increases yield during the cut and sew process as it is supplied in rolls rather than irregular shaped traditional hides. E-Leather has been used in the aviation industry for over eight years and is currently sold to more than 70 airlines.
ETF's investment will help the company to expand its customer base in the bus, coach and rail sectors as well as developing further growth opportunities.
The global leather industry processes one billion leather hides every year but many thousands of tonnes of leather is trimmed off and discarded to landfill during the process.
"E-Leather's patented process uses these unwanted offcuts to produce a material that is almost indistinguishable to the passenger from traditional leather but has superior properties," says
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11876682.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks