E-Leather products are manufactured by hydro-entangling leather fibres and a high performance core material. The material looks and feels like traditional leather while being more durable and lighter weight.
E-Leather also increases yield during the cut and sew process as it is supplied in rolls rather than irregular shaped traditional hides. E-Leather has been used in the aviation industry for over eight years and is currently sold to more than 70 airlines.
ETF's investment will help the company to expand its customer base in the bus, coach and rail sectors as well as developing further growth opportunities.
The global leather industry processes one billion leather hides every year but many thousands of tonnes of leather is trimmed off and discarded to landfill during the process.
"E-Leather's patented process uses these unwanted offcuts to produce a material that is almost indistinguishable to the passenger from traditional leather but has superior properties," says
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11876682.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya