Reversing from early 6-day highs of 0.9011 against the franc and 1.3521 against the euro, the greenback pared gains to 0.8980 and 1.3556, respectively.
The greenback hit a 9-day low of 101.85 against the yen from an early Asian session's high of 102.38.
Next key downside target level for the greenback lies around 0.89 against the franc, 1.365 against the euro and 101.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention