Disney Interactive And Harmonix Announce
At E3, the team will follow last year's standout performance where it received awards from Game Critics for 'Best Social/Casual Game,' GameSpot for 'Best of E3,' Polygon for 'Editor's Choice,' and Game Informer for 'Best Music/Rhythm Game.' This year's show will set the stage for new multiplayer gameplay and reveal the latest musical additions, along with a vibrant city realm, "The Neighborhood."
In "The Neighborhood," players will work their way through a restrained 2D urban cityscape, using music and magic to unleash a vibrant and magical 3D environment by interacting with billboards, rooftops, trains and other surprises hidden within the city landscape. Through this mind-bending experience, players will watch and listen as their movements create bold colors and whimsical music that make "The Neighborhood" a fantastical adventure.
Keywords for this news article include: Video Game, Electronics, Entertainment, Disney Interactive.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists