COMMUNICATIONS group Creston yesterday raised its total dividend to 3.9p and announced a share buyback for up to £2m, despite its profits being dented by costs relating to the consolidation of its
Creston reported a slight fall in revenues to £74.9m during the year to 31 March, down from £75.2m in the previous year, and profits down four per cent at £9.8m.
Shares in Creston closed down 0.23 per cent at 106.75p per share.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos