Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: D-14-L9-0015
Setaside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small BusinessService-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 22079
Place of Performance Country: US
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This solicitation number D-14-L9-0015 is being issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ). The solicitation document and attached incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-74. This acquisition is set-aside for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) in accordance with FAR part 19.14.
Item 0001: Intella 100 Software Include 1 year Maintenance (Quantity: 5)
Item 0002: Intella Team Software Include 1 year Maintenance (Quantity: 1)
Quotes shall be on an all or none basis. All sources shall submit quotation by completing the RFQ (attachment) which will be evaluated. In accordance with FAR Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures, the Government intends to issue a single firm fixed price purchase order to the responsive, responsible offeror based on Lowest Price Technically Acceptable. A Limited Source Justification is attached and on file. THIS IS A BRAND NAME REQUIREMENT ONLY. The deadline for quotes is
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go