The phone will be available in two variants, Find 7 for
The phone has taken a new step to solve the battery crisis smartphones face, it comes with VOOC flash charge technology which increases the charging speed by 400 percent, and said to provide two hours of call-time with just five minutes of charging, and a charge of 30 minutes would give 75 percent of battery life.
The phone sports a 5.5 inch screen with
The camera is said to be capable of clicking 50MP image with its Ultra HD mode, by clicking ten consecutive pictures and combining them to form a 50MP picture.
For clicking moving subjects Oppo has added 'Tracking Focus' which tracks the subject, set by user by tapping on screen.
The body of Find 7 is made of Titanium alloy which gives higher strength, and better screen protection. (ANI)
By Yashank Chopra
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve