The phone will be available in two variants, Find 7 for
The phone has taken a new step to solve the battery crisis smartphones face, it comes with VOOC flash charge technology which increases the charging speed by 400 percent, and said to provide two hours of call-time with just five minutes of charging, and a charge of 30 minutes would give 75 percent of battery life.
The phone sports a 5.5 inch screen with
The camera is said to be capable of clicking 50MP image with its Ultra HD mode, by clicking ten consecutive pictures and combining them to form a 50MP picture.
For clicking moving subjects Oppo has added 'Tracking Focus' which tracks the subject, set by user by tapping on screen.
The body of Find 7 is made of Titanium alloy which gives higher strength, and better screen protection. (ANI)
By Yashank Chopra
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause