Cellebrite UFED Series Receives 2014 Phone Forensic Hardware and Software of
the Year Awards from Industry Authority Based on Direct Voting by Digital Forensic
Cellebrite, the leading developer and provider of mobile data forensic solutions, today announced that its Cellebrite UFED Touch has won the Forensic 4:cast Award for Phone Forensic Hardware of the Year, and its UFED Physical Analyzer has won
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140202/667552 )
"The community has spoken for the sixth straight year, and has determined that Cellebrite continues to meet its growing demand for richer mobile forensic capabilities," said
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is a global company known for its technological breakthroughs in the cellular industry. A world leader and authority in mobile data technology, Cellebrite established its mobile forensics division in 2007, with the Universal Forensic Extraction Device (UFED). Cellebrite's range of mobile forensic products, UFED Series, enable the bit-for-bit extraction and in-depth decoding and analysis of data from thousands of mobile devices, including feature phones, smartphones, portable GPS devices, tablets and phones manufactured with Chinese chipsets.
Cellebrite's UFED Series is the prime choice of forensic specialists in law enforcement, military, intelligence, corporate security and eDiscovery agencies in more than 100 countries.
Cellebrite is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Sun Corporation, a listed Japanese company (6736/JQ)
Cellebrite Global CMO
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007