The event provides the opportunity for professionals and job seekers within the life sciences industry to connect with local industry leaders, key recruiters and headhunters, education providers and career counselors, and connect with other professional organizations.
"Career/Connection sets out to create a direct connection for job seekers and employers in an atmosphere of active networking and information sharing," said
Employers can promote their job opportunities prior to the event, allowing job seekers to focus their attention on the day of the event to specific jobs they are interested in pursuing. Meanwhile, employers can access a special database of attendees' resumes prior to the event to give them the opportunity to identify some likely candidates for on-site recruiting.
Participating exhibitors to date include:
"This targeted approach to connecting industry professionals with employers has proven to be effective," according to LSTN Business Development Manager
Admission to the event is free, but attendees are required to register beforehand. To register as a job seeker, visit www.BioNJTalentNetwork.org and login or create a user account and sign up for Career/Connection.
To register as an exhibitor, please call
For more information, please call BioNJ Headquarters at 609-890-3185, email at TalentNetwork@BioNJ.org or visit www.BioNJTalentNetwork.org.
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology, BioNJ.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules