HAYDALE GRAPHENE Cantor Fitzgerald has started covering the graphene development firm with a buy rating and a target price of 160p. While the shares have lost around half of their value since the IPO in early April this year, the broker believes Haydale has a strong position as an early mover in graphene.
PREMIER FOODS Goldman Sachs has upgraded
PURE CIRCLE Numis has rated the sweetener producer as a "hold", up from "reduce", with a target price of 600p. The announced launch of Coca-Cola Life, which uses stevia extract as a sweetener, in
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply