Miley Cyrus, who's made a career out of shocking onstage stunts, once again surprised fans during a performance in Milan on Sunday.
The "Wrecking Ball" singer livened up the Italian leg of her Bangerz tour by singing her angry anthem, "FU," to a cardboard cutout of Selena Gomez's face. She then threw it into the crowd.
Cyrus and Gomez, both 21, are from the same generation of the Disney Channel's child star factory. Cyrus' series, Hannah Montana, aired from 2006 to 2011, while Gomez appeared on Wizards of Waverly Place from 2007 to 2012.
There's no word on whether Cyrus has any specific beef with Gomez.
Original headline: Miley Cyrus sings 'FU' to cardboard cutout of Selena Gomez
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million