Shares have dropped 24% in the past week and, on Monday alone, the company shed nearly 10% of its value on the stock market.
In a statement, Ismaik said that "rumours spread about changes in the share price during the last two days, which are influenced by the conditions of supply and demand, should not affect investors and shareholders confidence in the company, which must depend basically on
In May, Ismaik increased his personal stake in the company from just over 8% to 21.4%.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia