Angel, venture and other investors and corporate scouts interested in expanding their ag biotech holdings have a rare chance to rub elbows with opportunity next week.
Nine entrepreneurial companies from
Presenters include including crop biotech and animal health firms, three of which loan recipients from NCBiotech:
* Biodeptronix of
* NanoVector of
The event also includes rollouts from Climate Adaptive Genetics of
The Showcase is nearly sold out. It's expected to draw 170 attendees from national investment firms, global ag biotech companies, university research, technology transfer offices and support organizations.
Registration and more information are available on the NCBiotech website.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140611-30FurigayJane-4762889 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.