Acadia intends to use its proceeds from the offering principally to fund its acquisition strategy, particularly the planned acquisition of Partnerships in Care and the fees and expenses related to the transaction. Acadia will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholder.
BofA Merrill Lynch,
The shares of common stock are being sold pursuant to the Company’s automatic shelf registration statement on file with the
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Generally words such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “could,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “plan,” “continue,” and “believe” or the negative of or other variation on these and other similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this news release. The Company does not undertake to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and involve risks and uncertainties and Acadia’s future results could differ significantly from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 52 behavioral healthcare facilities with more than 4,300 licensed beds in 24 states and
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean