The greenback hit a 1-week low of 1.0891 against the loonie, compared to yesterday's closing value of 1.0902.
The greenback extended slide to a near 4-week low of 0.9375 against the aussie from an early high of 0.9340.
The US currency slipped to 0.8523 against the kiwi, off early high of 0.8489.
The greenback reversed from early highs of 0.8974 against the franc and 1.3584 against the euro, edging down to 0.8965 and 1.3599, respectively. Against the pound, the greenback fell back to 1.6816.
Extending early fall, the greenback hit a 4-day low of 102.23 against the yen, off an early high of 102.56.
The next possible support for the greenback lies around 0.89 against the franc, 1.366 against the euro, 1.69 against the pound, 101.5 against the yen, 0.943 against the aussie, 0.86 against the kiwi and 1.08 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go