The greenback hit a 1-week low of 1.0891 against the loonie, compared to yesterday's closing value of 1.0902.
The greenback extended slide to a near 4-week low of 0.9375 against the aussie from an early high of 0.9340.
The US currency slipped to 0.8523 against the kiwi, off early high of 0.8489.
The greenback reversed from early highs of 0.8974 against the franc and 1.3584 against the euro, edging down to 0.8965 and 1.3599, respectively. Against the pound, the greenback fell back to 1.6816.
Extending early fall, the greenback hit a 4-day low of 102.23 against the yen, off an early high of 102.56.
The next possible support for the greenback lies around 0.89 against the franc, 1.366 against the euro, 1.69 against the pound, 101.5 against the yen, 0.943 against the aussie, 0.86 against the kiwi and 1.08 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson