The greenback hit a 1-week low of 1.0891 against the loonie, compared to yesterday's closing value of 1.0902.
The greenback extended slide to a near 4-week low of 0.9375 against the aussie from an early high of 0.9340.
The US currency slipped to 0.8523 against the kiwi, off early high of 0.8489.
The greenback reversed from early highs of 0.8974 against the franc and 1.3584 against the euro, edging down to 0.8965 and 1.3599, respectively. Against the pound, the greenback fell back to 1.6816.
Extending early fall, the greenback hit a 4-day low of 102.23 against the yen, off an early high of 102.56.
The next possible support for the greenback lies around 0.89 against the franc, 1.366 against the euro, 1.69 against the pound, 101.5 against the yen, 0.943 against the aussie, 0.86 against the kiwi and 1.08 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention