The new STMicroelectronics BlueNRG Bluetooth Low Energy Wireless Network Processor, available from
With multiple low power sleep modes, the STMicroelectronics BlueNRG allows designers to build low power Bluetooth applications that can even run off coin cell batteries. To enable low power operation, the BlueNRG integrates both a low dropout voltage regulator (LDO) and a step?down DC?DC converter, either of which can be used to power the BlueNRG chip.
The BlueNRG can operate as a standalone processor, or can interface to an external microcontroller through a standard SPI interface. Applications for the STMicroelectronics BlueNRG Bluetooth processor include Internet of Things devices, fitness and wellness devices, consumer medical devices, security systems, industrial automation applications, and mobile phone peripherals.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review