A startup based on open-source software,
It is also known for putting to an end twitter's "Fail Whale."
Mesosphere's software, called Mesos, was originally created by
The company will use the money to provide commercial support and new apparatuses that will help spread Mesos more vastly, helping it become user-friendly.
Andreessen Horowitz General Partner Peter Levine stated : "Every data center on the planet is looking at the likes of
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go