The building will have an attached four-story annex building and an eight-story parking garage and two surface parking lots with a total of 528 spaces. The sponsor will develop the property in two phases; the first phase will construct a 301-key flag hotel, and the second phase will develop a smaller boutique hotel and basement data center. The original building was built in 1921 and is on the
UC Funds is a national balance sheet provider of both debt and equity capital solutions, that has closed in excess of
UC Funds provides quick financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funds is one of the nation’s most entrepreneurial lending institutions, focused on Multifamily, Retail, Office, Hotel, Industrial/Warehouse, Adaptive Reuse and Construction assets nationwide. For more about the UC Funds’ commercial real estate platform, visit (http://www.ucfunds.com/).
Source: UC Funds
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio