To ensure adequate utilisation of the
Senate Committee Chairman on Aviation, Hope Uzodimma, stated this when his committee met with the
He explained that the loan was made available to the ministry for proper execution and completion of airport terminals.
Uzodimma disclosed that the counterpart funding of
He said the ministry has a seven-year pay back plan for the loan and was expected to generate the money once the airports are functional, adding that payment plan starts July this year.
Uzodimma who said the loan would close the funding gap towards the completion of ongoing projects, commended the Federal Government for executing the airport terminals in Port Harcourt,
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio