Tracy Morgan's mother Alicia Warden says her son's fiancée turned her away at the hospital.
Morgan was involved in a deadly car crash over the weekend that left one dead and the actor and three others in intensive care. His mother tells TMZ she found out about the accident on TV because no one contacted her about her son.
Warden claims her son's fiancée Megan Wollover and hospital security turned her away when she went to visit on Saturday. She believes Wollover harbors bad feelings against her, and subsequently disallowed her to see her son.
Warden saw her son the next day, but complains her visit was kept to five minutes and that she was never alone with him. Morgan was unconscious during the visit.
"All I wanted was for our family to be alone with him," she says. "I wanted to pray over him and couldn't do that because so many people were in the room."
Warden and Morgan share a notoriously strained relationship, and the actor said in 2012 that he had not seen his mother in eleven years.
Original headline: Tracy Morgan's mother claims her son's fiancée kept her from seeing him ...
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause