SEACOM has partnered with CDNetworks for deployment of CDNetworks content clusters and caching nodes on its pan-African IP network footprint in
Main objective of this association is speeding and optimising HTTP content, rich media, downloadable files, video, music, software updates and other web content.
According to SEACOM, operators and internet service providers (ISPs) connected to its IP network had requested for such optimisation, while other end-users in
SEACOM Kenya country manager
Now, the caching technology of the firm installed in SEACOM s network African ISPs can deliver global website content much faster to end-users, offering a better online experience, said,
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted