The Swiss franc slipped to an 8-day low of 113.62 against the yen, from an early high of 114.31. Against the pound and the US dollar, the franc fell to 5-day lows of 1.5117 and 0.9005 from early highs of 1.5062 and 0.8963, respectively.
If the Swiss franc extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 112.89 against the yen, 1.52 against the pound and 0.91 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids