"The process is going well," Ron told reporters after opening Foro Espyme, a conference aimed at helping Spanish and Mexican small- and mid-sized businesses do more business abroad.
Executives are currently looking at the technology "gaps" between the financial institutions and expect to have solutions in place this summer, Ron said.
"We expect to be there as of the second half of the year to begin the work," Ron said.
The deal calls for
Del Valle represents the interests of
"Today, all the ones that are here have international projects and it's going well for them," Ron said in response to a question about which types of small- and mid-sized Spanish businesses had the best chances to succeed in doing business in
Mexican Economy Secretary
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia