Readers will be able to get their daily dose of The New Paper (TNP) on their smartphones from
The new apps, which will be available for Android and iPhone smartphones, will start by going big on the
Aside from the soccer coverage, the apps will feature the mix of sports, entertainment and human interest content that the leading tabloid has become known for since its launch 25 years ago.
TNP also promises to be a guide to the most interesting and engaging news of the day by curating the best of what's available from around the world. In keeping with the paper's DNA, there will be some fun interactive fun elements, too.
Here's a summary of the app's features: FREE CONTENT Top 10: TNP's top pick of the most interesting news online as the day goes by Free Stuff: Updated news (including entertainment, sports and cool multimedia content) from around the world 24/7 Your Stuff: Users can contribute to the news by sharing their views, photos and videos Gamification: Users gain points each time they use the app and redeem prizes using the points
PREMIUM CONTENT (From
Those who download the apps
The iOS app for the iPhone can be downloaded from its
TNP reader and popular food blogger
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs