On behalf of the government of
The funds have been offered for rural electrification projects in districts of Burera and Nyagatare.
The minister said : "This loan which is a concessional loan fits well in the country s EDPRS 2 particularly in the areas of increasing economic transformation for growth. This will be through productivity and rural development."
With a 10 years grace period and a one percent annual rate of interest, this loan can be repaid over 30years.
Gatete lauded BADEA for the support provided to
The Director General BADEA Abdelaziz Khelef said : "
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland