The pound fell to a 5-day low of 171.78 against the yen, retreating from an early Asian session's high of 172.32.
The pound pulled back from early multi-day high of 1.5083 against the franc and declined to 1.5062.
Having climbed to 1.6816 against the greenback at
On the downside, the pound may find support around 1.67 against the greenback, 1.50 against the franc and 171.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause