Phone calls and Internet services offered by Saudi telecom operators eat
up 30% of individual Saudi income,
issued by the
While the average consumption has been pegged at 30%, some individuals spend
50-70% of their income on the communication services, said Nasir
Al-Tuwaim, Head of the CPA.
He indicated that the figures released show that consumers spend a
considerable amount of time and resources on phone calls and Internet
services, despite the adverse economic and health consequences.
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'