The law is aimed to ease financial burdens on farmers amid high production fees and to encourage them to cling to their lands and go ahead with their production, as the agricultural sector has a paramount importance in achieving social and economic stability.
The Assembly also referred a bill on imposing a fee of
During the session, Assembly members said that the victory of Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree