“Whether it’s a small community bank serving a rural area or a large community bank serving a metro and suburban area, you’ll find they operate with the same focus by always putting their customers and communities first,” said
As part of its annual recognition of high-performing ICBA member institutions, ICBA Independent Banker pulled year-end
“Paradise Bankis very pleased to be recognized as an ICBA Best of the Best community banks in America.” As proud members of the
To see the ICBA Top Performers listings, read the article “The Best of the Best” on ICBA Independent Banker’s website at www.independentbanker.org.
For additional information, please call us at 561-392-5444 or check our website at www.ParadiseBank.com. Member
"This information contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, on certainties and other factors, which may be beyond our control or which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. You should not expect us to update any forward-looking statements."
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply