“Whether it’s a small community bank serving a rural area or a large community bank serving a metro and suburban area, you’ll find they operate with the same focus by always putting their customers and communities first,” said
As part of its annual recognition of high-performing ICBA member institutions, ICBA Independent Banker pulled year-end
“Paradise Bankis very pleased to be recognized as an ICBA Best of the Best community banks in America.” As proud members of the
To see the ICBA Top Performers listings, read the article “The Best of the Best” on ICBA Independent Banker’s website at www.independentbanker.org.
For additional information, please call us at 561-392-5444 or check our website at www.ParadiseBank.com. Member
"This information contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the federal securities laws. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, on certainties and other factors, which may be beyond our control or which may cause our actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. You should not expect us to update any forward-looking statements."
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?