The proposal to sell as many as 241,921,931 ordinary shares (19.8%) of
According to the plans, UBL s ordinary shares will be offered to the
Releasing a media statement here on Saturday, the SECP has revealed that the planned Offer forms a component of privatization procedure under which the
The new Offer comprises UBL s ordinary shares of 160,000,000 or 13.1% of the total paid up share capital of the bank along with an Upsize Option for a further set of as many as 81,921,931 Ordinary Shares or 6.7% of the total paid up share capital of the bank.
The SECP has further disclosed in its statement that the book building will be carried out in line with the International book building method.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)