Nwokocha was named by Euromoney, a financial magazine with focus on the banking and finance industry, after it concluded a continent-wide search for this year's edition.
According to Euromoney, at the beginning of every year, a search is conducted to determine African stars driving the continents' financial and economic transformation, as well as setting standards for others to follow. Nwokocha was nominated based on his commitment to corporate governance in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps