A top level domain name is the suffix of an internet address such as .com or .net which are designated to approved organisations by the
However, changes to rules governing domain names are allowing the launch of new domains; and eight domains in which
The company posted a pretax profit of
The company expects its revenues from continuing operations to move it towards a cash neutral position during the latter part of 2014 as it begins to generate revenues from its first live domains.
It expects further revenue growth in 2015 as it continues to launch new generic top level domains in its portfolio.
Alongside this, as the company bolsters its operations, it expects administrative expenses to increase slightly. It expects its marketing expenses to rise significantly in 2014; marketing expenses in the first quarter of 2014 came in at
The company raised
"We believe that our cash resources are more than sufficient to get us to profitability and take advantage of these tremendous opportunities. As they say in American Baseball, this is the beginning of the first innings," said Executive Chairman
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks