The investment company, which acquires assets in companies based in
The company said its revenues increased to
The company added that due to losses incurred by Telerix, the investment in the company could be further impaired in the future.
However, the Chairman of the company said he remains confident of the prospects for the company despite its financial performance in 2013 being below expectations.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson