A combination of leaders in accounts receivable and technology have come together to launch a new online batch skip trace application. LocateSmarter, a subsidiary of CBE Companies, announced the members of its management team today.
With Benson's background in technology, financial services and accounts receivable, he understands that the emergence of Business-Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) products can rapidly change the way business is conducted with improved efficiency and effectiveness of online services.
Delivering Leading Data Solutions and User Experience through LocateSmarter
In her expanded role as Manager of Product Management and Operations Support, Phelan is responsible for product development, data provider partnerships and delivering an exceptional user experience. She has been in the accounts receivable industry since 2009.
The People, Process and Passion to make the User Experience an Exceptional Journey
The most recent addition to the team,
Benson said LocateSmarter will soon announce its premier data provider partnerships, as well as key research results from an in-depth study on consumer location data in today's receivables environment.
Learn more about how LocateSmarter will help businesses become more productive and competitive by viewing a two-minute video at http://www.locatesmarter.com.
Key features of LocateSmarter include:
• Innovative file mapping
• Intuitive workflow and account segmentation
• Portfolio and account prioritization capabilities
• Maximum cost control settings
• Back-end analytics platform
• Return on investment and performance metrics reporting
• Multi-layer authentication and secure protocols
LocateSmarter will be available to credit issuers, healthcare facilities, utility companies, banks, law firms, collection agencies, debt buyers and more. The application will officially launch in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11908645.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border