Indra will equip two new submarines of the Republic of
These submarines are part of the third phase of the submarine acquisition program started by the ROKN in the 90 s. New submarines will be designed and developed in
This solution will allow the submarines to detect and analyze the radar signals in the mission environment and to identify the type radar and the associated threat level, becoming an essential contribution to the protection of the platform.
PEGASO is a latest generation RESM system (Radar Electronic Support Measurement) based on wideband digital reception technology. This type of signal processing guarantees a high sensitivity and detection range even in dense electromagnetic scenarios, combined with excellent reaction time and accuracy.
PEGASO technology will give the new boats of the ROKN an important operational advantage in threats identification. Same technology has already been selected by the Navies of Spain,
With this project Indra closes a very important deal in
Indra Indra, chaired by
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures