Indra will equip two new submarines of the Republic of
These submarines are part of the third phase of the submarine acquisition program started by the ROKN in the 90 s. New submarines will be designed and developed in
This solution will allow the submarines to detect and analyze the radar signals in the mission environment and to identify the type radar and the associated threat level, becoming an essential contribution to the protection of the platform.
PEGASO is a latest generation RESM system (Radar Electronic Support Measurement) based on wideband digital reception technology. This type of signal processing guarantees a high sensitivity and detection range even in dense electromagnetic scenarios, combined with excellent reaction time and accuracy.
PEGASO technology will give the new boats of the ROKN an important operational advantage in threats identification. Same technology has already been selected by the Navies of Spain,
With this project Indra closes a very important deal in
Indra Indra, chaired by
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill