Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon competed over whose pants were tighter during the singer's visit to the Tonight Show on Monday.
In the skit called, "Tight Pants" Lopez and the talk show host danced in white pants, bowl haircuts and striped shorts and battled over who wore the town's most close-fitting trousers. The 43-year-old singer was visiting the late night talk show to promote her upcoming album, A.K.A. out on June 17.
Lopez's appearance on the Tonight Show comes one day after it was revealed that she will no longer be performing at the opening ceremony for the World Cup alongside Pitbull and Claudia Leitte on Thursday.
Original headline: Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon do the 'Tight Pants' dance on 'Tonight ...
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs