Available now, the new Intronis ECHOplatform delivers the industry's most secure, scalable, and comprehensive cloud backup and data recovery solution, supporting a variety of in-demand services, plug-ins, and extensions such as server and laptop imaging,
Additional business-building benefits within the Intronis ECHOplatform that are proven to help managed service providers (MSPs) and value-added resellers (VARs) grow a more successful cloud services practice include:
• Simplicity and Scale: The new Intronis ECHOplatform takes a simplified approach to sales and additional services by offering channel partners unlimited cloud and unlimited local storage for a flat, fixed-rate price per small to midsize business (SMB) site, as well as access to a growing portfolio of the services, plug-ins, and extensions needed to offer customers complete data protection. Additionally, channel partners can quickly standardize, customize, and scale their storage solution to fit the needs of the customer without adding additional costs.
• Branding Rights: Staying true to its white-label promise, the Intronis ECHOplatform can be completely rebranded by IT service providers to reflect the company's logo and color scheme. Deploying the Intronis ECHOplatform as their own solution for data protection and business recovery creates dynamic business building opportunities for Intronis partners.
• Integrations with RMM and PSA Tools: The Intronis ECHOplatform is closely integrated with the tools IT service providers use to run their businesses every day. These integrations simplify the management, maintenance, and support for our channel partners, further reducing their total cost of ownership.
• Single Platform: Offering a predictable cost structure and tight integrations with core MSP business tools, the new Intronis ECHOplatform empowers channel partners to consolidate their existing backup under a single platform. By standardizing on one platform, Intronis partners lower their management, training, and support costs, while taking advantage of the industry's most robust management portal to manage their clients' entire backup requirements.
Exclusivity and Predictable Pricing Model Deliver Unique Advantage to
The new Intronis ECHOplatform is available exclusively to channel partners at a flat, monthly cost for unlimited cloud and local storage. The new predictable pricing model, called the Intronis U2 Plan, removes storage limits and enables channel partners to perfect cost predictability each month.
Additionally, the Intronis U2 Plan makes it easier for channel partners to deliver customizable services using the Intronis ECHOplatform, which will increase their revenue potential and scale their profit as storage, devices, and application usage grows. More information regarding the new Intronis U2 Plan can be found at http://www.intronis.com/nolimits.
"Having the flexibility to simply, securely, and cost effectively address a customer's unique data protection needs creates a substantial business opportunity for channel partners who are serious about success and want to scale their services from data backup to complete business recovery," says
For additional information about the Intronis ECHOplatform visit http://www.intronis.com/ECHOplatform, or call Intronis at 800-569-0155.
Intronis offers world-class data protection solutions to the IT channel. The Intronis ECHOplatform securely protects physical and virtual data with native support for Exchange, SQL,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11929724.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women