* Lindenbaum, a manufacturer of conferencing solutions for conference service providers, offers powerful integration capabilities into carriers, conference service providers or end customers infrastructure and software thru its RESTful web services (API, application programming interfaces).
* The Lindenbaum audio, web and desktop video conferencing system can therefore become an integral part of providers provisioning system or even enterprise customers internal productivity tools. Alternatively, a comprehensive GUI (graphical user interface) is offered as part of the Lindenbaum platform.
Several Conference service Providers (CSPs) have their own provisioning systems or other productivity tools. The new, RESTful web services enable these CSPs to use their systems and tools when using the Lindenbaum Conferencing System.
Additionally, even enterprise customers can integrate conferencing with their current infrastructure, internal websites and desktop or mobile tools thru the simple but still powerful APIs. This way, employees will work with already known internal applications when using the conferencing services.
In addition the provisioning within the company can be easily integrated into the Active Directory structure.
Thru the powerful RESTful web services, the Lindenbaum system offers booking capabilities (e.g. book conference calls, add participants, send invitations), account management (e.g. generate accounts, set password), Conference control options (e.g. participants loud / mute, record conferences, or even support for event conferences).
Moreover, these APIs can be of use for web conferencing Service Providers as well, if they wish to use more than standalone access options. Would such a provider have some integration with the Lindenbaum System, they could benefit from VoIP, PSTN, WebRTC mixture of access in the same conference call.
Accordingly, Lindenbaum is welcoming web conferencing service providers to team up with.
As an alternative to APIs, the Lindenbaum conferencing system offers its own feature-rich web based application or GUI (graphical user interface), where end customers can carry out a variety of actions when booking, managing, or controlling conferences.
Zsolt Papdi - Head of Sales and Marketing
Phone: +49 721 48 08 48 622
Mobile: +49 170 473 66 95
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day